Find the Best Alcoholism Treatment in NJ
Are you or a loved one struggling with addiction to alcohol? Are you looking for alcoholism treatment in New Jersey? Alcohol is among one of the most abused substances globally. High and low, many individuals are affected by this deadly addiction. Finding an alcohol rehab in NJ is an essential step in getting the right treatment for you or your loved one.
A variety of treatment options exist currently for alcoholism, read on to learn more about alcoholism treatment in New Jersey. Further, some factors come into play when considering treatment for alcohol abuse-
- Is the individual a male or female?
- What is the age of the individual?
- How long has the individual been using and abusing alcohol?
These questions and several others need to be assessed when considering what level of care may be best suited for the individual. Should the patient go to an inpatient or an outpatient rehab? What are the payment options? Is your insurance accepted? If you are here gathering information for yourself or a loved one, please call us now for free assistance. At NJ Rehabs, our goal is to help bring the treatment to you.
The Best Alcohol Treatment Options in NJ
There are many alcohol treatment options in NJ, these consist mainly of:
- Medical detox: alcoholism has potentially deadly withdrawals, which is why being placed in a medically supervised detox is an important and necessary step when recovering from alcoholism.
- Residential treatment: also known as inpatient treatment, clients join a recovery program at a alcohol rehab center and live on the premises.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP): Once completing residential treatment, many clients move to the next level of care to a PHP.
- Outpatient Treatment: not everyone can afford to go to treatment inpatient, clients often visit an outpatient facility while they live at home. This treatment option is flexible with client scheduling.
- Intensive Outpatient Program– this treatment option is for those who are seeking day-long treatment at a facility but prefer to live in their own quarters.
**If you do not have insurance to cover addiction treatment, please contact SAMHSA for governmental assistance.
Speak with a qualified detox intake coordinator now!
Alcohol Detox NJ
There are a number of popular medications given during medical detox of alcoholism. Acamprosate, naltrexone, and disulfiram are of the most common to deal with cravings and side effects of alcohol withdrawal. Some physical signs and symptoms of alcoholism include:
- Weight loss or gain
- Red watery eyes
- Heavy breathing
- Alcohol odor
- Speech impediment
- Lower motor balance and coordination
- Bruising (from injuries and blood thinning)
- Stomach pain, dreariness, and heartburn
If you or your loved ones are experiencing any of these symptoms, an alcohol detox in NJ may be needed. Please call our hotline now for immediate free and confidential assistance.