Need Help Finding Drug and Alcohol Rehabs in Sussex County NJ?
Addiction is a disease that alters the way the brain functions. The effects of substance abuse on the brain can be long-lasting and even permanent. Admitting that you have a problem with drugs or alcohol is not easy, it means becoming honest with yourself that you need help. It also requires a degree of willingness and open-mindedness to accept that help and take action. It is important to know that you are not alone and there is hope. If you or your loved one is looking for drug and alcohol rehabs near Sussex County NJ, a few points should be considered:
- How do you plan to pay for treatment? Does your insurance cover it?
- Do you need a medical screening to determine if a detox is necessary?
- Does the treatment facility implement evidence based therapies?
- Is there a discharge plan and is aftercare provided?
- Does the staff possess the proper credentials?
- Are dual diagnosis cases handled and is anti-addicition medicine prescribed at the facility?
The goal of addiction treatment is to teach the individual how to change the way they think, behave, and feel. By immersing in a therapeutic environment like an inpatient or outpatient rehab, clients have the opportunity to face the emotional traumas and mental obsessions that played a role in their using. The end goal is to give them the tools they will need to assimilate back into their workplaces, families, and communities successfully without the need to pick up and use. Sussex County drug and alcohol rehabs are consistently filled up due to the high demand for treatment, if you’d like assistance with finding open, available, and affordable treatment centers, speak with one of our addiction specialists today. All calls are free and secure.
“Sometimes we motivate ourselves by thinking of what we want to become. Sometimes we motivate ourselves by thinking about who we don’t ever want to be again.”
– Shane Niemeyer